Services to facilitate technology adoption in organisations
Organisation Change Management
The Gijima Organisation Change Management is a systematic phased approach to create awareness, acceptance and competence to master large scale organizational changes and technology adoption. The Change Management approach focuses on how the change is managed during the introduction of new business models, systems and processes.
Our methodology is based on Kotter’s Eight Step Change Model (Kotter, John P. and Cohen, Dan S. The Heart of Change. Boston: Harvard Business School Press) and follows a three tier change management implementation process where project managers, project members, process owners, sponsors, and leaders all have a change management role to play during the lifespan of the project.
We have extensive experience in large scale system implementations and our approach has been developed to align with all IT project objectives:
• To create awareness about the specific project
• To create desire and excitement about being part of the specific project
• To a promote and build a foundation for a culture of system adoption
• Equip and transfer Change Management skills from Consultants to client
• To support the business in adapting to the change
• Ensuring the change is reinforced and sustained post implementation
Our experience in the ICT market place and exposure to a large and diverse client base uniquely positions us to master the key human capital management processes that are so critical to the performance of IT organisations. Our diagnostic tools and methodologies allow us to understand all aspects of the clients total HR environment, from HR business strategy and technology to processes, people and service providers. We assist our clients IT organisations to improve their business alignment and service delivery by redesigning and supporting key elements like:
End user training
Gijima provides a range of services to ensure competence and mastery of end users of technology and systems applications. Our offering is wide ranging and can deal with issues of general computer literacy, implementations or migrations in Microsoft Office applications, ERP systems or bespoke software, as well as the adoption of mobile technologies and business process automation.
Our client-centric approach enables us to work with clients in formulating and providing the best a solution that is closely aligned to the organisation’s strategic and knowledge management practices.
Gijima learning believes in a blended training methodology to suit organization and individual requirements. Our training solution approach consists of four integrated elements:
• Role and competency mapping. This involves the translation of system impact attributes and business processes into functional role maps and detailed competency requirements.
• Pre- and Post-training skills audit. Gijima will analyse the current skills set of affected roles and determine the core skills, knowledge and attitudes required to meet the future role requirements.
• Curriculum and material development. The Curriculum will commence with the grouping and sequencing of objectives into lessons, followed by the grouping of lessons into modules, which will form the basis of training delivery. Material development will include a blended approach, making provision for learning and reference material as well as Standard Operating Procedures.
• Training delivery. A training delivery plan will be developed and executed based on the client requirements. We incorporate a variety of delivery options from classroom, e- learning to one-on-one executive training on client sites to achieve client specific training outcomes.
• Continuous learning. A range of facilities, processes and incentives should be designed and implemented to ensure training of new entrants, role changes and innovation. This includes re-assessment, refresher training, support centre /help desk, as well as knowledge portals.
Learning Management and e-Learning
Gijima designs and developes custom elearning programs for clients, often focusing on one specific competence or job profile. This will entail the compilation of eLearning supplemented by face to face training in a structured manner to achieve predefined objectives such as management development programs or programmes to up-skill the entire work force of the enterprise in a cost and time effective manner.
Gijima believes in the following benefits of e-Learning:
• Operates in real time
• Accelerates learning and deployment of business wide interventions
• Cuts paperwork and administrative overheads
• Is boundary less – located globally
• Makes for wide scale delivery capability
• Fit for purpose – value relevance, quality and speed
• Not classroom or teacher/lecturer dependant
• Makes for self paced learning – value/ respect individuals time and place
• Provide for comprehensive assessments and Reporting
Gijima also supports a Learner Management System (LMS) for proper record-keeping and learner management. As an administrative tool, the Learning Management System manages and co-ordinates classroom and computer based training programmes, tracks the transference of skills, stores training records and monitors feedback and evaluations of learners
The following features will be available on the LMS:
• Pro-active reporting on employees at work
• Manage users, roles, courses, instructors and facilities and generate reports
• Course calendars
• Learner messaging and notifications
• Assessment/testing capable of handling student pre/post testing
• Display scores and transcripts
• Grading of coursework and roster processing, including wait listing
• Web-based or blended course delivery
• Customisable Reporting
• Simulation based assessments